Personal Training Coach
Founded in 2018 by Ashley Mills and Mark Mullett, obé is a premium fitness lifestyle network and first-of-its-kind enterTRAINment pioneer rewriting the rules of digital fitness. With world-class talent and an inspiring, engaged community of loyal members, we bring the best of boutique fitness to your fingertips—anytime, anywhere.
At obé, fitness meets fun, with feel-good results. We keep our members moving with daily live classes, 10,000+ on-demand workouts, and progressive training programs for every goal, mood, and level. Our 20 class types include HIIT, Dance, Cardio Boxing, Strength, Pilates, Yoga, and Bounce. Members can also expect special guests and only-at-obé themes powered by major brand partners, including HBO Max, Disney, Peacock, and Paramount+.
We are currently building a world-class team of passionate experts who come to work to grow, interact, and collaborate. We’re looking for individuals who have the desire to innovate every day at a brand-obsessed, customer-focused, mission-driven, and best-in-class fitness lifestyle platform.
About the role:
We’re in search of world class coaches who are eager to work with members one-on-one. As a member of the Personal Training team, you will work closely with members, providing them with guidance, support, motivation, and empowering them to make positive and sustainable changes in both their fitness and overall lifestyles.
Compensation: $30/$40 per hour (5-20 hours a week)
What you'll do:
- Provide support to members through accountability check-ins, adjusting strategy as needed
- Make programming/content adjustments, tailoring the personal training experience for members individually
- Encourage members to complete their programs and suggest supplemental content outside of training track to keep members engaged and motivated
Who you are:
- You are a certified personal trainer or health coach OR have a four year degree in a related field
- You are well-versed in-person training or coaching
- You have a passion for strength training, exercise science, or health coaching
- You have a compelling story about how and why you got into fitness or health coaching and why it’s important for you
- You’re a strong communicator with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You’re open minded in your training philosophy and willingness to learn, explore, and share ideas with the broader PT Coach team