Senior Graphic Designer
Senior Graphic Designer
Founded in 2018 by co-founders Ashley Mills and Mark Mullett, obé is a premium fitness lifestyle network and first-of-its-kind enterTRAINment pioneer rewriting the rules of digital fitness. With world-class talent and an inspiring, engaged community of loyal members, we bring the best of boutique fitness to your fingertips—anytime, anywhere.
At obé, fitness meets fun, with feel-good results. We keep our members moving with 20 daily live classes, 6,000+ on-demand workouts, and curated training programs for every goal, mood, and level. Our 15+ class types include HIIT, Dance, Cardio Boxing, Strength, Pilates, Yoga, and Bounce. Members can also expect special guests and only-at-obé themes powered by major brand partners, including HBO Max, Disney, Peacock, and Paramount+.
We are currently building a world-class team of passionate experts who come to work, grow, interact, and collaborate. We’re looking for individuals that have the desire to innovate every day at a brand-obsessed, customer-focused, mission-driven, and best-in-class fitness lifestyle platform.
About the role:
We are seeking a dynamic and detailed Senior Graphic Designer to join our amazing creative team! As a Senior Graphic Designer, you’ll be a key player in our creative team to help translate our brand into digital assets across all customer touch points. If you’re looking to get creative with a team who has your back, this might be a perfect opportunity for you!
What you'll do:
- Work closely with the broader creative team and marketing team stakeholders to transform strategies and concepts into compelling customer experiences for web, mobile, and campaigns (both online & offline)
- Design an array of assets across digital and offline, ensuring brand consistency across all touchpoints
- Own projects from kickoff through completion, working closely with the core Creative team as well as key marketing and business stakeholders
Who you are:
- 5+ years of graphic design experience, producing consumer-facing marketing assets
- Strong portfolio of consumer marketing and advertising work
- Preferably have talent, product photo shoot or retouching experience
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong understanding of digital and social platforms
- Basic understanding of performance marketing and how various creative approaches and execution play a role
- Bonus points for start-up experience in either the fitness, content, or DTC space, where speed to market and rapid testing/iteration is key.
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision
- FSA and commuter
- 401K plan
- Newly renovated office in Dumbo*
- Free obé Fitness membership!
An estimate of the salary range for US-based employees is: $80,000 -$120,000 USD