Social Media Manager
Join our burgeoning beauty brand and become a fundamental member of our expanding team. We are looking for a social media expert who is passionate about driving brand awareness, growth and sales by creating thumb-stopping content and strategy–someone who thrives in the quickly-evolving digital landscape. The ideal candidate will share our commitment to wellness and our mission to create effective, results-driven skincare that is safe for the planet and humankind.
- Responsible for strategy and execution of social media content across all platforms, while working closely with the Marketing and Creative teams to ensure content meets all brand guidelines
- Optimize performance and engagement across all social media channels
- Understand the trends and direction of main social channels and implement best practices and trends (notably TikTok and Instagram); respond to cultural moments and integrate them into our content
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including Creative, Customer Care, Influencer, Paid Media and CRM to drive omni-channel social strategy that engages our customers at every touch point
- Manage content strategy for brand campaigns and new product launches
- Own performance tracking on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis; iterate social plans based on findings and maximize engagement, traffic, and conversion
- Comfortable creating content across social platforms
- Optimize current social strategies and implement new ones to improve OSEA’s brand presence based on insights and trends
- Manage and guide the social media team
- Experiment with non-traditional and innovative methods to boost views, engagement and followers
- Nurture and grow OSEA’s online community by reading customer comments, answering questions, and actively engaging our audience.
- Minimum 4 years of related social media experience across all platforms for a high-growth DTC brand (beauty industry preferred). 2+ years managing a team
- Editorial background preferred; uses social media as an opportunity for brand and product storytelling
- Comfortable with all social media scheduling and analytics tools including with Dash Hudson, Tribe Dynamics and Google Analytics
- Proven results in driving social media platform growth and engagement
- Ability to appear on-screen and create content
- Understanding of YouTube (including YouTube Shorts) is a huge plus
- Highly effective time management skills
- A creative side and natural curiosity
- Occasional evening and weekend availability
- Interest and enthusiasm for health, wellness and beauty
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, non-verbal, intuitive, psychic et al)
- Must be willing to fall in love with our products, meditate with our team and have fun while we work
Base Salary Range: $80,000-$110,000 per year (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include work experience and skill level).
- Competitive Salary & Benefits: In addition to competitive salary, we offer a 401k and make a generous contribution to monthly premiums for our employees’ health, vision, and dental insurance plans.
- Paid Time Off: We work hard but also believe that taking time off from work is essential! We offer generous PTO and company holidays annually, plus a day off on your birthday!
- Employee Discounts and Product Credit: Employees receive 50% off of all OSEA products and $1000.00+ in product credit annually