Shopper Marketing Associate
Reports to: Sr. Manager Shopper Marketing
What is Poppi?
We are so much more than a soda brand. We’re a passionate group of people dedicated to shaking up the soda scene for good one happy gut at a time- putting the fun back into functional with our delicious, better-for-you prebiotic soda line.
What you will do?
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Shopper Marketing Associate to join our team. This person will be responsible for developing and executing shopper marketing programs and initiatives that drive sales, awareness, and conversion in the retail environment. This role provides an exciting opportunity to drive sales and enhance the shopper marketing experience for poppi® consumers.
- Act as point of contact for key account managers, working in conjunction to build out personalized shopper marketing plans per retailer
- Lead the planning, creation, development, and execution of shopper marketing programs and calendars for key retail customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Brand, and Creative to develop shopper marketing strategies that meet business objectives
- Monitor and analyze shopper behavior and market trends to inform and adjust shopper marketing plans
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, internally and externally
- Manage the shopper marketing budget and ensure programs are executed within budget constraints, monitoring and tracking all spend
- Forecast and order all POS for marketing programs and submit all creative requests
- Lead reoccurring touchpoints with key retail partners, acting as the primary point of contact, updating the teams on overarching plans to ensure alignment with business goals and strategies
- Some lifting and the movement of moderate loads may require 50-pound lifting ability
- Some travel required for mandatory meetings
What You Bring?
- Proactive, self-starter and highly resourceful
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills with an ability to adapt to the fast-paced, deadline driven daily needs of the Marketing and Sales team
- Ability to inspire others to produce great work through teamwork and collaboration
- Process-oriented mindset with strong attention to detail
- Fundamental understanding of 360 shopper marketing tactics, promo calendars, category resets, new item launches, off-shelf features, and the ability to synthesize sales data (SPINs, IRI, Neilsen)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 1+ years of experience working in shopper marketing (on premise or off premise), with a track record of developing and executing successful programs in a retail environment
- Experience working with retailer media agencies and preferred partners; experience partnering with a Key Account team is preferred
The above statements cover what are generally believed to be principal and essential functions of the job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some incumbents assigned to the job to perform a different combination of duties. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome all applicants to inform us confidentially if you may require special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience by emailing email@example.com.
poppi is a pre-biotic soda company committed to an inclusive, diverse, and equitable workplace that respects and celebrates the unique contributions of each individual while ensuring we remain an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains and promotes based on merit and qualifications.