Creative Content Producer
Reports to: Chief Brand Officer & Founder
What is Poppi?
We are so much more than a soda brand. We’re a passionate group of people dedicated to disrupting big soda and giving the next generation the freedom to love soda again. We’re bringing soda back and it’s better than ever!
What you will do?
Since our inception, poppi has been a hub for creators who seek to drive culture. With a broad base across social platforms, our Founder led messaging built a loyal fanbase and an award-winning business model. As we scale, we are seeking a talented and creative in-house content manager to work directly with our founder, Allison Ellsworth, on all aspects of the company and brand journey! The ideal candidate will have a passion for storytelling, strong experience in project management, background in video production and editing, and experience working cross-functionally on content across various social media platforms, including TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, and more.
As the Content Manager at poppi, you will be responsible for creating, curating, and managing all our content, ensuring it aligns with our brand voice and resonates with our target audience. This is a high-impact role in a fast-paced environment where creativity, adaptability, and a passion for storytelling are crucial. You will report directly to the Founder/Chief of Brand and work collaboratively to enhance our brand's visibility, engagement, and growth.
- Partner with the Chief Brand Officer & Founder to design and set a social strategy
- Collaborate with the Marketing team and Chief Brand Officer & Founder to develop and implement a content plan for socials (founder and poppi), website, retail and sales that aligns with our brand, builds on the strategy, and resonates with our audience
- Produce and edit video content for social media channels, including TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, and more, ensuring consistency and quality across all content, and adhering to brand guidelines and voice
- Manage Founder content curation across all social media platforms, including scheduling, publishing, and monitoring engagement
- Oversee and manage content on poppi’s website
- Manage content and key assets for the company, in partnership with the Creative and Marketing teams
- Stay up to date with industry trends and emerging technologies to continually improve our founder content strategy and execution
What You Bring?
- Comprehensive understanding and awareness of creating organic content across social channels
- Video production and editing skills, with experience working cross-functionally on content creation
- A storyteller, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in fast paced, start-up environment, wearing multiple hats and adapting to the daily needs of the Marketing and Creative teams
- Proactive, self-starter and highly resourceful, capable of figuring it out
- Organized with advanced project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong judgement and the ability to work independently and respond quickly to urgent matters
- Ability to inspire others to produce great work through teamwork, collaboration, and cross-functional partnerships
- 3+ years of experience in video production and editing, with proven success in content creation, social media campaigns, and working across emerging digital platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Film, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience managing social media content across established and emerging platforms
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
The above statements cover what are generally believed to be principal and essential functions of the job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some incumbents assigned to the job to perform a different combination of duties. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome all applicants to inform us confidentially if you may require special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
poppi is a soda company committed to an inclusive, diverse, and equitable workplace that respects and celebrates the unique contributions of each individual while ensuring we remain an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains and promotes based on merit and qualifications.