On Premise Sales Manager
Reports to: Vice President of On-Premise & Military Sales
We are so much more than a soda brand. We’re a passionate group of people dedicated to shaking up the soda scene for good one happy gut at a time- putting the fun back into functional with our delicious, better-for-you prebiotic soda line.
The On Premise Sales Manager will design and execute the food service strategy/on premise across national accounts including, restaurants, bars, and casual dining. In this role, you will be responsible for acquiring new business and implementing category growth initiatives to strengthen positioning in accounts. You will have the opportunity to establish and manage relationships at the account level with a focus on customer acquisition, expansion, and retention.
- Achieve new customer acquisition across restaurants, bars, and casual dining accounts
- Establish relationships across the portfolio, internally and externally (DSD and Broadline teams), to gain entry-point into national accounts and ensure alignment with national on-premise goals
- Develop and implement business solutions that meets customers’ needs and help drive beverage category profit and volume, contributing to overall sales growth for the customers' business
- Analyze customer beverage reports, cost factors to the investment, and margin contributions to determine category and operational needs, ensuring ROI is met from a value chain perspective
- Oversee business forecasting, P&L and budget, reporting key metrics to stakeholders on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop customer relationships, build presentations and uncover new selling stories
What You Bring
- Proactive, dependable and highly resourceful, capable of figuring it out
- Team player and collaborator with the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills with an ability to adapt to the fast-paced, daily needs of the Sales team
- Detail-oriented, organized and analytical with the ability to interpret data and develop value-add solutions
- Proven ability to lead compelling presentations that yield new customer acquisition and account growth
- Comprehensive understanding of the food service/on premise business with experience managing the full sales cycle and executing innovative marketing and sales strategies
- Demonstrated ability to interface with key stakeholders across all levels, internally and externally
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 10+ years of sales experience within the Food & Beverage category
- 5+ years of sales experience with Food Service/On Premise, specifically Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) and casual dining
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
- Travel requirements 50% (national travel)
- Willingness to work outside of standard business hours including, evenings and weekends, based on business demands
The above statements cover what are generally believed to be principal and essential functions of the job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some incumbents assigned to the job to perform a different combination of duties. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome all applicants to inform us confidentially if you may require special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience by emailing email@example.com.
Poppi is a pre-biotic soda company committed to an inclusive, diverse, and equitable workplace that respects and celebrates the unique contributions of each individual while ensuring we remain an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains and promotes based on merit and qualifications.