Acquisition Associate, Influencer Partnerships
The Farmer's Dog
Who We Are
The Farmer’s Dog is the fastest growing pet health service company in the US, and was born from a mission to change the landscape of pet health, providing dogs and their humans with honest, smart, and simple care – a fresh proposition in an industry riddled with manipulative and misleading marketing. We’re starting by radically improving the $100 billion pet food market, replacing bulk bags of highly-processed pellets with a personalized subscription service that sends healthy, freshly-made dog food, balanced by top veterinary nutritionists, directly to customers’ doors. Our ultimate goal is to create innovative, honest, and delightful experiences across all aspects of pet care, and we believe our direct-to-consumer business model, holistic approach to growth, and dynamic and forward-thinking culture uniquely position us to shepherd this backwards industry into the future.
To date, The Farmer’s Dog has delivered hundreds of millions of meals nationwide and raised over $150M in funding to help us build a company as healthy as the dogs who are eating those meals. Join us as we continue to develop ways of bringing peace of mind to our customers, health to their companions, and much-needed change to the way people feed and care for their pets.
Where You'll Come In
The Acquisition Associate, Influencer Partnerships will be responsible for supporting the development and execution of TFD's influencer marketing program. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Partnerships, this role will focus on growing influencer partnerships to boost brand recognition and trust, and also customer acquisition, while reinforcing TFD's industry leadership by aligning with partners who authentically share our values and mission. The ideal candidate for this role should have strong relationship-building skills and understand the importance of long-term, meaningful connections with partners and their audiences. You should have solid communication abilities, be comfortable with cross-functional collaboration, and demonstrate a high level of organization.
Your enthusiasm for the influencer and creator ecosystem should be front and center. A successful Acquisition Associate, Influencer Partnerships should naturally be highly analytical and strategic, and have strong intuition for managing risk and investing in the right opportunities. Great communication is crucial – you'll work closely across internal functions like brand, legal, and finance, as well as externally with creators and their respective teams.
Eagerness to learn and an excitement for tackling challenges are essential. Within the first 90 days, you'll transition into being a primary point of contact for existing influencer partnerships, source and vet new potential partners, optimize efficiencies with current relationships, and become a reliable source for data, insights, and strategic execution in your channel.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Lead the development and ongoing management of partnerships, from initial outreach to ongoing engagement, ensuring an exceptional experience with our brand from end to end
- Work with various internal teams to align all partnerships with our brand values, messaging, and mission
- Utilize your analytical skills to dive into performance metrics on a recurring basis, using insights to suggest improvements and optimizations, and use these insights to add to conversations outside of just influencer
- Assist in managing budgets to ensure alignment with broader business goals
- Help develop and implement influencer marketing strategies for new products
We're Excited About You Because
- You have 1+ year of experience in managing influencer relationships and a proven ability to build genuine relationships with creators
- You’re customer-centric – you consider both short and long term implications of every decision
- You’re excited by the challenge of enhancing an already robust program through creative testing and optimizations
- You work well independently and can navigate ambiguous situations, while also being an over-communicator
- You're current on social media trends, especially on platforms like Instagram, Youtube, and TikTok
- You excel in problem-solving and can prioritize tasks effectively
The office is open and available for all Monday through Friday. We ask all team members to be in office a minimum of 2-3 days a week to build a collaborative and invested environment to foster our unique in-person culture we are proud to have. This office policy is subject to change at company discretion.
Our DEI Philosophy:
Our company’s mission is rooted in deep, genuine care for dogs – and for the people who love them. As an organization we are full of individuals who are unique in many ways, but all united in a mission of providing true peace of mind to dog lovers everywhere. Fixing this industry and improving the lives of pets and their people will be a difficult, decades-long endeavor. We believe the best use of our time, energy, and resources as a collective team is to focus on this mission, and on supporting our team to do their best work and be their best selves. In support of this we’re committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce, and investing in internal structures, opportunities, hiring/promotions processes, and training that create and sustain an inclusive team. We strive to provide an experience at TFD that will be invested, meaningful and memorable as we progress on the journey to reimagine how we feed and care for our pets.
A Few of Our Best Benefits
- Dog-friendly office in Greenwich Village
- Market-competitive compensation and equity packages
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- Company sponsored mental health benefit and coaching through Modern Health
- 12 week paid parental leave
- Competitive 401k plan with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Discounted fresh food for your pup
- Your pet interrupting video calls (and in-person meetings) is now a feature, not a bug
We commit to building a competitive compensation package and company environment for all individuals to thrive. We believe in competitive base compensation rooted in location specific market data and performance along with equity ownership in the company that allows every team member to build their personal wealth as the company grows, just as much as we believe in fostering a culture that supports our team members personally, professionally, and holistically. For this role the anticipated hiring base compensation range is $63,000 - $73,000 USD Annual and the compensation offered will include a robust market competitive package of base and equity. In addition to your base compensation offer you will also receive equity ownership in the company. More information about the value of this equity will be shared at the time of offer. This range is representative of NYC Market Data if you are applying to this role outside of the NYC area the range may change.