Office Experience Manager - Nashville
The Farmer's Dog
Who We Are
The Farmer’s Dog is the fastest growing pet health service company in the US, and was born from a mission to change the landscape of pet health, providing dogs and their humans with honest, smart, and simple care – a fresh proposition in an industry riddled with manipulative and misleading marketing. We’re starting by radically improving the $100 billion pet food market, replacing bulk bags of highly-processed pellets with a personalized subscription service that sends healthy, freshly-made dog food, balanced by top veterinary nutritionists, directly to customers’ doors. Our ultimate goal is to create innovative, honest, and delightful experiences across all aspects of pet care, and we believe our direct-to-consumer business model, holistic approach to growth, and dynamic and forward-thinking culture uniquely position us to shepherd this backwards industry into the future.
To date, The Farmer’s Dog has delivered hundreds of millions of meals nationwide and raised over $150M in funding to help us build a company as healthy as the dogs who are eating those meals. Join us as we continue to develop ways of bringing peace of mind to our customers, health to their companions, and much-needed change to the way people feed and care for their pets.
Where You'll Come In
We are launching our first flagship office in Nashville and are seeking an energetic, positive, organized individual to lead our Nashville office experience! This office will primarily support our Customer Experience organization and we are excited to create the best possible experience of our employees’ careers. This is where you come in! This person will have the opportunity to positively influence our amazing work culture by executing our overall employee experience strategy, cultivating relationships with all members of the Team and being a thought partner in the future development of our company culture. This role is perfect for you if you are a roll your sleeves up builder, willing to pitch in wherever the team needs, along with being comfortable in an ever-evolving environment.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Lead the launch of our flagship Nashville office from buildout to opening day, project managing all aspects of the office launch project, including vendor coordination and supervision
- Own the office experience for our Nashville employees, including office and facilities management, organization, inventory management, operations & procedures and maintaining the physical space
- Manage the Nashville office budget to make suggestions as our company continues to scale with a goal of maximizing resources to gain the most value for our employees
- Partner with HQ EX team to execute the TFD employee experience strategy for Nashville employees (offsites, all hands, team/function lunches, swag)
- Provide support to executives and senior leaders as needed (meetings, lunches, visitor management etc.)
- Elevate and streamline the office experience by introducing process improvements, experimenting with new and innovative ways of delivering our EX
- Manage and work with facility staff to maintain the office, set up food and restock system, maintain the appearance of the space, own the office request email handle, menu plan, and anything else to optimize the best possible office experience for TFD
- Assist in the execution of our TFD Nashville Camp - a yearly experience to build camaraderie and joy within TFD
- Partner with CX leaders to understand unique areas of opportunity to elevate the experience for our CX organization
- Be a culture champion and a driver of our company values
We're Excited About You Because
- You have at least 3 years in an office management lead role, with a preference for experience supporting a call center environment or supporting a CX or sales call function.
- You have a strong sense of urgency and the ability to pivot when needed.
- You have the ability to balance multiple priorities at once.
- You possess effective organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You demonstrate critical thinking, detail orientation, empathy, adaptability, creativity, and self-motivation.
- You excel in communication (written, oral, verbal, and nonverbal), creativity, facilities/office management, project management, budget management, and vendor management.
- You have mastery of Google Workplace.
- Experience with Slack and Mac (a plus!)
- You are located in Nashville and are willing to come into the office 5 days a week
- You are aligned with working in the office five days a week (with flexibility to work remotely in specific situations).
- You are a dog person that is comfortable working with and around dogs!
Our DEI Philosophy:
Our company’s mission is rooted in deep, genuine care for dogs – and for the people who love them. As an organization we are full of individuals who are unique in many ways, but all united in a mission of providing true peace of mind to dog lovers everywhere. Fixing this industry and improving the lives of pets and their people will be a difficult, decades-long endeavor. We believe the best use of our time, energy, and resources as a collective team is to focus on this mission, and on supporting our team to do their best work and be their best selves. In support of this we’re committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce, and investing in internal structures, opportunities, hiring/promotions processes, and training that create and sustain an inclusive team. We strive to provide an experience at TFD that will be invested, meaningful and memorable as we progress on the journey to reimagine how we feed and care for our pets.
A Few of Our Best Benefits
- Dog-friendly office in Nashville (coming soon!)
- Market-competitive compensation and equity packages
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- Company sponsored mental health benefit and coaching through Modern Health
- 12 week paid parental leave
- Competitive 401k plan with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Discounted fresh food for your pup
- Your pet interrupting video calls (and in-person meetings) is now a feature, not a bug