Senior Netsuite Developer
Posted on Sunday, August 6, 2023
ABOUT THRIVE MARKET
Thrive Market was founded in 2014 with a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone. As an online, membership-based market, we deliver the highest quality healthy and sustainable products at member-only prices, while matching every paid membership with a free one for someone in need. Every day, we leverage innovative technology and member-first thinking to help our over 1,000,000+ members find better products, support better brands, and build a better world in the process. We recently reached a significant milestone by becoming a Certified B Corporation, making us the largest grocer to earn this coveted qualification.
Thrive Market’s ERP team is seeking a Senior Netsuite Developer!
We are looking for a brilliant, dedicated, and hardworking NetSuite Developer to help us build and maintain high-impact products alongside our ERP Team. We are seeking a Senior ERP developer with hands-on experience in developing interfaces using both standard and custom NetSuite APIs.
In this role, we hope to find someone who is equally excited about our mission, learning the technology behind the company, and can work cross-functionally with other teams.
- Ability to develop and support complex technical solutions related to NetSuite workflows, scripts, and customizations
- Work closely with Senior Business Analysts to provide technical support and solutions
- Familiarity with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Supply Chain, and EDI functionality in Netsuite
- Assist in making business decisions relating to system implementation, modifications, maintenance, etc.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation that will be used in projects for defining requirements, technical solutions, preparing unit test cases, and standard operating procedures. This includes: Technical Design Documentation, Test Plans, and Process Maps
- Coordinate with functional and technical resources cross functionally to design and implement technical solutions
- Provide technical assistance and perform code reviews for other NetSuite developers on the team
- Track and communicate often the status of business initiative projects to management
- 5+ years of experience developing interfaces using standard and custom NetSuite APIs
- 5+ years of experience in NetSuite developing user event, scheduled, map/reduce, Suitelet, and Restlet Scripts
- Experience converting 1.0 to 2.0 suite scripts
- Strong functional knowledge of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Purchase Orders, Receiving, Warehouse Management, and ASNs
- Experience in developing in AWS (S3 buckets, DAGs, and Postgres databases a plus)
- Experience with Airflow and Kafka (a plus)
- Must be able to work in PST timezone
BELONG TO A BETTER COMMUNITY
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- Competitive salary (DOE) + equity
- 401k plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Subsidized ClassPass Membership with access to fitness classes and wellness and beauty experiences
- Ability to work in our beautiful co-working space at WeWork in Playa Vista and other locations
- Dog-Friendly Office
- Free Thrive Market membership with exclusive employee discount
- Coverage for Life Coaching & Therapy Sessions on our holistic mental health and well-being platform
We're a community of more than 1 Million + members who are united by a singular belief: It should be easy to find better products, support better brands, make better choices, and build a better world in the process.
At Thrive Market, we believe in building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic culture. If you are excited about this role along with our mission and values, we encourage you to apply.
Thrive Market is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
At Thrive Market, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workplace that is representative, at all job levels, of the members we serve and the communities we operate in. We’re proud to be an inclusive company and an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. If you’re thinking about joining our team, we expect that you would agree!
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Ensure your Thrive Market job offer is legitimate and don't fall victim to fraud. Thrive Market never seeks payment from job applicants. Thrive Market recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @thrivemarket.com email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.thrivemarket.com.
© Thrive Market 2023 All rights reserved.
- Compensation Description - The base salary range for this position is $125,000- $150,000/Per Year.
- Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and geographic location.
- Total Compensation includes Base Salary, Stock Options, Health & Wellness Benefits, Unlimited PTO, and more!