Senior NetSuite Support Analyst (Accounting/Finance)
IT, Accounting & Finance, Customer Service
Remote · Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, December 15, 2023
ABOUT THRIVE MARKET
Thrive Market was founded in 2014 with a mission to make healthy and sustainable living easy and affordable for everyone. As an online, membership-based market, we deliver the highest quality healthy and sustainable products at member-only prices, while matching every paid membership with a free one for someone in need. Every day, we leverage innovative technology and member-first thinking to help our over 1,000,000+ members find better products, support better brands, and build a better world in the process. We recently reached a significant milestone by becoming a Certified B Corporation, making us the largest grocer to earn this coveted qualification.
We are seeking a results-driven Senior NetSuite Analyst with strong functional knowledge of NetSuite, particularly within the accounting and finance modules. This role entails administering NetSuite, overseeing various ERP-related projects, and collaborating with the accounting and finance teams to support their business processes within the NetSuite framework. The Senior NetSuite Analyst will ensure the implementation of best practices when addressing issues or introducing new processes.
The ideal candidate should possess experience in supporting a multi-state workforce, encompassing a mix of exempt and nonexempt employees. They should exhibit a customer-centric approach and effective communication skills across all levels of the organization. Reporting to the Director of ERP Systems, this role is highly impactful and involves collaboration with key partners in our Finance and Accounting departments.
- Responsible for the administration, configuration, and maintenance of our NetSuite applications which include: General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Procurement
- Ability to create reports and saved searches in NetSuite
- Conduct detailed discovery sessions with business stakeholders to understand business requirements
- Prepare business requirements/functional documents indicating the core functionality and processes that must be configured or modified in NetSuite
- Troubleshoot issues within the NetSuite applications and provide sensible, thoughtful solutions
- Demonstrate solution walkthroughs of proposed NetSuite application solutions to business
- Establish test cases and support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with business stakeholders to ensure system configuration objectives have been metCreate training/support documentation, and drive end-user training to promote user adoption
- Ability to manage a JIRA support queue for NetSuite support and enhancement requests
- Collaborate with technical team members to help guide the development of customized NetSuite solutions
- Ability to lead various projects within the NetSuite applications ranging in complexity and scope
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with support and administration of NetSuite applications
- Strong experience in the following NetSuite Modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Procurement, and Reporting
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting or Management Information Systems
- Strong problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with SOX compliance and audits Experience with Adaptive Software or other EPM Tools for FP&A
- Experience with SuiteScript 1.0 and 2.0 preferred (not required!)
BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- Competitive salary (DOE) + equity
- 401k plan
- 9 Observed Holidays
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Subsidized ClassPass Membership with access to fitness classes and wellness and beauty experiences
- Ability to work in our beautiful co-working space at WeWork in Playa Vista and other locations
- Free Thrive Market membership with exclusive employee discount
- Coverage for Life Coaching & Therapy Sessions on our holistic mental health and well-being platform
We're a community of more than 1 Million + members who are united by a singular belief: It should be easy to find better products, support better brands, make better choices, and build a better world in the process.
At Thrive Market, we believe in building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic culture. If you are excited about this role along with our mission and values, we encourage you to apply.
Thrive Market is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
At Thrive Market, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workplace that is representative, at all job levels, of the members we serve and the communities we operate in. We’re proud to be an inclusive company and an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. If you’re thinking about joining our team, we expect that you would agree!
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Ensure your Thrive Market job offer is legitimate and don't fall victim to fraud. Thrive Market never seeks payment from job applicants. Thrive Market recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @thrivemarket.com email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.thrivemarket.com.
© Thrive Market 2024 All rights reserved.
- Compensation Description - The base salary range for this position is $100,000-140,000/Per Year.
- Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and geographic location.
- Total Compensation includes Base Salary, Stock Options, Health and Wellness Benefits, Flexible PTO, and more!