Research Coordinator (Contract)
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2023
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers members to optimize their performance through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives. WHOOP Labs is the research and hardware validation arm of WHOOP. Our work focuses on conducting human trials to validate next-gen features and technology.
As the WHOOP Labs Contractor, you will work alongside the WHOOP Labs team to execute on the research requirements for algorithm training and design testing. Your efforts will support the organization as we continue to push the envelope and lead the wearables industry.
*This is a 9-month contract position with the possibility to extend based on performance and business need.*
- Work collaboratively to support WHOOP Labs Study Team members in executing testing protocols for research questions
- Manage the use and upkeep of data collection equipment and support the day-to-day operations of the Lab
- Own a stream of work from start-to-finish that supports the business objectives of WHOOP Labs, and the organization
- Report research progress regularly and present on findings to WHOOP Labs vertical leads
- Provide a world-class experience for our participants by running studies respectfully, efficiently, and maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor
- Serve as an ambassador for the lab and WHOOP brand
- Bachelor's Degree in human physiology, biomedical engineering, exercise physiology, or similar
- Strong technological background and working knowledge of data management systems including the Google Suite
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with a savvy for working closely with study participants
- Professional, timely, strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Passion for the health, wellness and fitness space
Interested in the role, but don’t meet every qualification? We encourage you to still apply! At WHOOP, we believe there is much more to a candidate than what is written on paper, and we value character as much as experience. As we continue to build a diverse and inclusive environment, we encourage anyone who is interested in this role to apply.
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.