Digital Media Specialist
Marketing & Communications
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers members to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As Digital Media Specialist you will directly support the in-house media team in fulfilling media buying, analysis, optimization, reporting, and management of tactical media plans for WHOOP. You will proactively provide recommendations and ensure campaigns are meeting / exceeding goals. You’ll help shape creative and copy used in our advertising to ensure we’re speaking to our target audience, while being continuously eager to test new ads to optimize and improve campaign performance.
WHOOP runs media across all areas of the marketing funnel, so it is important to have a strong interest in brand & performance media advertising.
- Collaborate with a variety of key stakeholders across Performance Media, CRM, Brand & Accessories & Apparel departments to develop, implement, manage, and monitor paid campaigns across all stages of the marketing funnel.
- Work with the wider marketing team, country managers and brand team to ensure paid strategy aligns with core audiences and that ad copy best speaks to those audiences.
- Coordinate with the creative team and copywriters to continuously build and test new ads.
- Fully own large scale budgets with an understanding of how to best balance campaign strategy and optimization tactics to achieve target growth goals.
- Work with the analytics team to set-up reports to allow for insights into daily optimization that can be made to ensure optimal performance across paid tactics.
- Work with platform reps to stay on top of the latest features and functionality to keep account as a leader in the latest offerings.
- Ad analysis and new ad creation, with regular A/B testing, brand lift testing, conversion lift testing.
- Monitor and analyze Competitor activity, providing key insights and trends.
- A degree in Marketing or related field of study.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in a fast-paced consumer company or media agency setting is desirable.
- Knowledge of how to buy on various platforms including: Meta, TikTok, Google, YouTube, Pinterest, Snap, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Proven track record of success and delivering through the funnel of paid media strategies. Possess excellent communication skills and can communicate recommendations effectively to stakeholders at all levels.
- Pixel creation and management with the ability to troubleshoot all issues that arise.
- Critical thinker with proactive problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint (i.e. deck building) and Microsoft Excel (i.e. Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs), with the ability to analyze data and draw conclusive insights.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics - specifically Gen4.
This role is based in the WHOOP office located in Boston, MA. The successful candidate must be prepared to relocate if necessary to work out of the Boston, MA office.
Interested in the role, but don’t meet every qualification? We encourage you to still apply! At WHOOP, we believe there is much more to a candidate than what is written on paper, and we value character as much as experience. As we continue to build a diverse and inclusive environment, we encourage anyone who is interested in this role to apply.
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.